Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello!

Hey everyone (aka my family and friends who might read this)
     Welcome and thank you for checking out my blog! Let me start off by saying that I have a passion and love for working out and fitness! My newest goal is to compete in my second NPC Bikini competition. Some may ask why follow a 12 week meal plan, grueling workouts, and posing practice… the answer is to see my hard work and dedication pay off in 3 months! Ps I am very competitive and if I am going to bust my booty in the gym everyday why not work towards a tangible goal! I am going to track the next 83 days until my second NPC Bikini competition so get ready for workout ideas, meal prep and clear heels! 











DISCLAIMER
All content provided on this blog, including text, graphics and images, are for informational purposes only. The content of this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment