Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

Hi!
This quote works perfectly for me today! Yesterday I come home to a house filled with my diet weaknesses…peanut butter, almonds, and dark salted caramel chocolates…like come on now! I seriously am slightly addicted to peanut butter and am not ashamed to say I have finished a jar in 2 days before! When I am prepping peanut butter is a no go for me. When I walk in the kitchen and get a craving to just eat one or twelve teaspoons of peanut butter I try to remember what I want most right now is to be ready to compete in 10 weeks, rather than satisfying my cravings at that moment! Achieving any goal in life comes with obstacles and challenges, but try to remember why you started and what you are striving for!

Workout: Back/Bi/Booty 
Perform each superset (which just means 2 exercises performed back to back with minimal rest in between) 4 times x 10-15 reps of each exercise

Superset 1:
-Wide grip lat pull down
-Reverse grip lat pull down
-10 burpees
--repeat for total of 4 times

Superset 2:
-Straight bar pulldown with cable
-Cable kickback for booty
-10 jump squats
--repeat for total of 4 times

Superset 3:
-Bicep curl using rope and cable
-Hammer curl with dumbbell
-Cable kickback to side for booty
-10 pop squats
--repeat for total of 4 times 

Superset 4:
-Seated cable row
-Bent over single are row using dumbbell
-10 tuck jumps
--repeat for total of 4 times

Superset 5:
-Seated bicep dumbbell curl
-Bent over row using 40 lb bar
-10 switch lunges 
--repeat for total of 4 times

Cardio:
Sprints on bike
25 sec sprint at level 9
35 sec ride at level 3

25 sec sprint at level 10
35 sec ride at level 3

25 sec sprint at level 11
35 sec ride at 3 

25 sec sprint at level 12
35 sec ride at 3

Repeat for total of 3 rounds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment