Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday "stop wishing start doing"

Happy Saturday!
Today sadly I have to skip going to the gym:(( Believe me this is the last thing I want to do especially with my bikini competition weeks away! I have a cough and head cold and it is important to listen to your body! Yesterday when I was at the gym I was not feeling 100% and my workout was also not up to par. Instead of trying to push myself today I am going to listen to my body and relax! I would rather get better than run myself down more!

**For some great workout ideas for today I am going to tell you about one of my best friends and workout partners  blog! She posts daily circuit workouts and is an animal in the gym! You will not be dissapointed and trust me you will burn some major calories! 


liveyourpassion-workout.blogspot.com/

Check her our and have a great Saturady:)

No comments:

Post a Comment