Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday "Believe you can and you are half way there"

Hi everyone,
Sorry for not posting a workout today it is Sunday not so fun day! Usually Sundays are designated for Church and leg day, but sadly today it has been filled with laying on the couch in my pjs. I am trying to view the hours I'm racking up on the couch as my last time to really catch up on rest until my contest is over! Also, I am looking on the bright side of being forced to relax, which is I have created my whole weeks worth of workouts and learned how to upload videos and pictures from my phone (which is sad considering 4th graders now a days have iPhones and know how to do that)! Fingers crossed starting tomorrow I will 100% begin my prep! 

I am going to carb cycle this prep alternating between high, moderate, and low carb days. Bodybuiliding.com and Fitnessrxforwomen.com have great articles on the benefits of carb cycling that I highly recommend you checking out! 

Here is what this weeks schedule will look like:

Monday: Back/ Bicep--low carb day--40 minutes of steady state cardio

Tuesday: Chest/ Tri--moderate carb day--18 sprints (30 seconds on 30 seconds off) on treadmill

Wednesday: Abs/ Booty--moderate carb day--40 minutes of steady state cardio

Thursday: Shoulder--low carb day--18 sprints on bike or treadmill

Friday: Arms/ Abs--moderate carb day--40 minutes of steady state cardio

Saturday: Cardio--low carb day--18 sprints on bike

Sunday: Legs--high carb day-- 40 minutes of steady state cardio

Since I learned how to upload pictures it is only right I post one! So here is my puppy Finn! 



No comments:

Post a Comment