Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday "exercise in the morning before your brain figures out what you are doing"

Hi guys!
I had to laugh when I read that quote this morning…but it felt fitting when my alarm clock was going off at 6am! I wanted to make sure I got in 2 rounds at the gym today, so it was important I woke up and got my first round of cardio in. It feels amazing to have accomplished more than most people by 8 am! We only get 24 hours in a day, so wake up and take advantage of every hour! 

Workout: Round 1 cardio 

-30 minute intervals on the step mill (2 minutes on level 7, 2 minutes on level 11)
-15 sprints on the treadmill (start at level 9 then increase by .2 for each interval. 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off) 

-Straight back cable kickback (15 on each leg at 10 pounds, perform 3 rounds)
-Cable kickback to side (15 on each leg at 10 pounds, perform 3 rounds) 

-TRX abs (plank 1 minute, plank into a pike 15 times, mountain climbers 30 total. Perform set for 3 rounds) 

Tonight I plan on going back to the gym to do a shoulder attack workout!


Checking out the view from the stair mill

TRX room

No comments:

Post a Comment