Monday, January 6, 2014

Tuesday " You're only one workout away from a good mood"

Hello, I hope someone tried out the leg/ab routine today and enjoyed it! I have my whole week of workouts planned out, so I am going to post Tuesdays workout tonight:) 

On a side note, I hope someone reading this blog is in a warm tropical location instead of Buffalo right now!

If I can make it to the gym tomorrow with my dog sled team this will be my shoulder/ tri workout. 

Todays workout: Shoulder/ tri

Perform each superset 4 times through and after each set perform 10 burpees. At the end of your workout you should have done 160 burpees phew thats something to be proud of! 

Superset 1
-Dumbbell shoulder press 4 x 10
-Military press 4 x 10

Superset 2
-Lateral raise cable flys 3 x 12
-Dumbbell tri kickbacks 3 x 12 

Superset 3
-Rope tri extensions 4 x 15 
-Push up close grip 4 x 10

Superset 4 
-Upright row 4 x 15
-Around press 4 x 10

Follow up with a HIIT cardio session. I am planning on doing treadmill sprints starting at 9 mph then increasing by .2 each sprint until I reach 11 mph. Sprint for 30 seconds then rest for 30-60 seconds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment