Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday hump day!

Hey! Happy hump day! 
I figured it was only right to work on growing that booty tonight! On a side note, I had anatomy and physiology lab tonight, which sounds like it would be a daunting 3 hour class! Oddly enough it is actually one of my favorite classes, because my teacher is awesome! She is in her 70's but has such a young and energetic spirit! She is so passionate about the material she covers, it is almost hard not be interested and eager to learn more from her! My point with this, is to find what makes you that passionate in life and go after it! 

Ps on another side note I went so hard tonight at the gym on my lateral band walks the band broke and was so loud I think everyone in Buffalo heard!

Workout: Booty (Do each superset 4 times through, 12-15 reps for each exercise)
Superset 1:
-Cable kickback (straight back)
-Curtsy lunge with 25 lb dumbbells
-20 pop squats

Superset 2:
-Single leg leg press (start at light weight 10-30 pounds) 
-Booty kickback machine (set at 70 lbs)
-15 jump squat 

Superset 3:
-Single leg donkey kicks using smith machine 
-Resistance band lateral walk
-12 tuck jumps

Superset 4:
-Pistol squat on box
-Single leg deadlift using 25 lb kettle bell 
-15 jump squats

Extra: 3 rounds of 30 seconds of each of these exercises
-Body weight squats
-Bridges
-Hamstring curls using exercise ball
-Walking lunges
-Jump rope 

Went so hard I killed my band :(


No comments:

Post a Comment