Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wed. "every accomplishment starts with the decision to try"

Hey!
There was a heat wave in Buffalo today got up to 45 wohoo! As soon as I saw that sun shining and snow melting I knew I needed a break from the inside of the gym to get out into the fresh air! Today's workout was a 35 minute run outside (try incorporating intervals of sprinting, jogging, and side shuffles). Running outside compared to the treadmill will show you just how good your cardio is…I might be feeling this run tomorrow!

I am also going to share some clean treats I have been making lately that are helping with my sweet tooth! My first treat is what I like to call protein "ice cream." I just take a coffee mug and put 1-2 scoops of my protein powder (either EAS muscle or Cellucor) and mix with water until smooth. Then I cover it with foil and put it into the freezer. Allow it to freeze for 45 min to 1 hour and enjoy! My second treat sounds pretty weird but I swear tastes good! Take a washed cucumber and slice thinly. Then top with cinnamon and stevia. Sounds a little strange vegetables with a sweet topping, but trust me it hits the spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment