Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Back Attack "You are going to want to give up…Don't"

Hey!
So it felt good to take the weekend off from the gym! Truthfully, I am still sore from posing that I feel like I did some of the craziest workouts of my life. Competing in shows can take a toll on your body, especially if you dehydrate or carb deplete before the show (which I do not advise)! I really enjoy this sport, but it is important to remember that your overall health is more important than looking good on stage for a few minutes, so do not try to cut all your carbs, water, or fat! It is important to understand the roles that macronutrients play in helping your body work at its optimal level. If you are uniformed or receive the wrong information serious damage can be done to your health. 

Back Attack Workout: Perform each set 4 times x 15 rep each exercise)
Superset 1:
-Wide grip lat pull down
-Reverse grip lat pull down

Superset 2:
-One arm dumbbell row
-Seated row

Superset 3:
-Single arm seated row
-Bent over row using bar

Cardio:
Sprints on the stair stepper for 15-20 minutes
-30 seconds on level 12
-30 seconds on level 16
(keep alternating) 


No comments:

Post a Comment