Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Chest and Booty

Hey! Day 1 back at the gym and I am not going to lie it felt great but was not easy!!! I was shaking and struggling with my old weights, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it! Taking more than 4 weeks off I was not expecting to go back to beast mode, remember to listen to your body! I am just happy I finally got back to lifting again!!

Workout: Chest and Booty. Repeat each superset 3 x 10-15 reps

-24 inch box step ups with 10 lb weights 
-Squat pulses for a minute

-Bridge for hamstrings with feet on bosu ball (alternating holding bridge, with one leg bridge)
-Single leg deadlift holding 10 lb weight 

-Reverse lunge using step risers 
-Single leg squat using TRX (make sure to go to 90 degrees and push through heel, dont pull up with arms)

-Single leg press (foot positioned high and use light weights 15 lbs)
-Cable kickback (10 lbs)

Chest

-Alternating dumbbell bench press (15 lbs)
-Svend press (look on bodybuilding.com for video of this exercise)

-Single arm top cable fly (also check out video for this)
-Chest fly (cables positioned at shoulder height)

No comments:

Post a Comment