Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July Circuit!

Hey! Happy 4th of July! 
It is a great day to celebrate with our family and friends how blessed we all are! Sorry I have not been posting on the regular, mono along with a 6 week summer physics course took all the energy I had. I am happy to say I am finally feeling better and class is done!!!! I am getting back to my workout routine! It was eye opening to realize how much I enjoy working out and the stress reliever it is for me when I could not do it the past few weeks. When you find something you truly enjoy, do it everyday and be thankful for it!  

Today's workout I did at a local track, but you can always modify and do it in your own backyard if you have the room. 

Warm up: 2 Laps around the track. If you don’t have a track perform 1 minute of jumping jacks, high knees, and left and right side shuffles for a total of 4 minute warm up.
Circuits! 14 minutes total if you do circuits 1 and 2. If you want a challenge do each circuit twice for a total of 28 minutes. Perform each exercise for one or two minutes and complete the whole circuit without taking a break, until it says rest. 
Circuit 1 (7 minutes)
1 minute: Burpees
1 minute: Pop Squats
2 minute: Alternating Walking Lunges
2 minutes: Jump Rope
1 minute: Rest
Circuit 2 (7 minutes)
1 minute: Burpees
1 minute: Mountain Climber
1 minute: Jump Squat
1 minute: Plank
2 minutes: V ups or crunches
1 minute: Rest
 Final Burn:

-Run the stairs for a total of 10 times up and down!

No comments:

Post a Comment